Question from Scorpion2121

How do I get past level 10)?

Im at the locked gate in level 10 but i can't get it open. I went everywhere and i can't go back. How can i beat level 10 if i can't get past the locked gate?

Scorpion2121 provided additional details:

Well mission 10 which is in the desert. i can't get past the locked gate.

huh? Dimeond? Ice wall?i didn't see an ice wall

Besides i have the rino monster

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo? is anyone gonna help me?

animaniac360 asked for clarification::

What did you mean when you said you went everywhere and can't go back?

Never mind i already finished the game

I found out

Oh and idiots i wasn't talking about the gate that leads to the junk yard ya imbeciles. i was talking about the one with the N Thing in that location. Its the gate before the gate that leads to Rinoroller Village

Val_luff answered:

Its not the ice wall! you have to jump the gap,and roll the rino roller into the n thing which opens the gate.
0 0

Answers

Val_luff answered:

you have to roll up the ice wall on the right,useing L1 and dimeond and jump up to top ledge,i have not managed to get up there yet!
0 3

anbmiller answered:

The Locked Gate Is For Later After You Have The RinoRoller You Climb The Wall Thats Past It And Go Back To Ice Place To Get To The School.
0 1

lempickat answered:

You need the hero key. back to colosseum thing, around the side, climb up, big battle awaits. Yiu get the key. go back direction of desert, dooropens youare at the junktard.
0 1