Where can I find uka uka's last bone on wumpa island?

1. I have located 2 of the 3 uka uka bones. The third one is on wumpa island, I can't seem to find where. Any ideas?

User Info: madquacker

madquacker - 7 years ago
    I'm looking for the uka bone Frozen coast. I seem to just seem to go around in circles.

User Info: sean628

sean628 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. If u have located the bones in ratcicle village guarded by hero magmadon and hero snipe, then you go to wumpa island, follow the path from the teleporter, like you were re-doing the very first part of the game, after the part of the path that is like a bridge that moves from underneath you,. there are some blocks above the water that lead to the back of the screen, jump on them and go into the new part of the level. The lst bone is guarded by Hero Grimly

User Info: MadMattyH

MadMattyH - 7 years ago 0 1