After finishing mission 12?

1. After finishing mission 12 get to nina's school I must enter through a door but i don't know how i can, which is the right way?

User Info: trudina79

trudina79 - 8 years ago
    I tried to spin on the spinner, however the door only opens part way, and I try to jump off, but it closes before I have time to do anything, what am I doing wrong?

User Info: madquacker

madquacker - 7 years ago

1. Jack ratcicle and pocket it. Then, you may notice a hole for crash to dig, go in it and get out from the another hole inside the lighting fence and unpocket ratcicle and destroy the machinery near the nina's school door. Then, u notice that the lighting has gone, turn back to another hole and find any spinner, spin it until it's done, and, QUICKLY! Go inside to the nina's school by climbing the fence or else it closed again!!! (ow man, this is just like making a Little FAQ...)

User Info: EilEel

EilEel - 8 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There is a spinner by the right side of the steps leading up to the gate, stand on it and use the right analog stick and keep turning it till the door opens.

User Info: tasha59

tasha59 - 8 years ago 0 0
  2. If I think I'm right in knowing where you are, yes, spin on the spinner thing then hop the fence (you don't have to dig to get to the other side of the fence), and walk thru the closing door.

User Info: castelet

castelet - 8 years ago 1 0
  3. You are supposed to press square when you spin.

User Info: mmlm68

mmlm68 - 7 years ago 0 0