Is there a trick to TAKEDOWN HECTOR?

1. I realize that this seems pretty pathetic a question to ask, but I can't seem to get his life bar lower than 1/2 using either my CAYMAN or my ECLIPSE. I understand the concept as I've taken down the other fool, and using the PATROL GT-500 I can get the

User Info: gummybob

gummybob - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Not really but making large gap between you and hector before going for a smash at the rear might help more speed more damage

User Info: Genesis_787

Genesis_787 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Try using the speedbreaker to slam him into the wall. It drains a lot of his health. When you slam into him, the car particles vibrate before stabilizing themselves. Doing this to him on the wall will make the particles rebound off the wall and therefore amplify the vibrations, which results in more damage. The same applies when you slam him into traffic.
    Also, like Genesis said, building up speed increases the impact force and therefore increases how much he has a health loss.
    (Surprisingly, this also works with the cops and the fugitive catching minigame)

User Info: thenerdfrom1996

thenerdfrom1996 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. It is like what the others said except there is one thing they didn't say: If you bump into Hector many times it will slowly drain. Hope it works!
    P.S. Use the other users' tricks with this move to inflict lots of damage to Hector!

User Info: boneformer

boneformer - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I say use a car with nitrous so you can stay as close as you can to HECTOR, then keep ramming him from behind. Don't let him get ahead of you too much or you'll lose heaps of time. Be ready to hit the brakes if you're trying to ram him and you miss completely, because if you overshoot the mark and end up passing him, he stops, you lose time again. Or he does a U-turn. Don't forget to watch out for semi-trailers!

User Info: automodelisa

automodelisa - 5 years ago 0 0