Question from gummybob

Is there a trick to TAKEDOWN HECTOR?

I realize that this seems pretty pathetic a question to ask, but I can't seem to get his life bar lower than 1/2 using either my CAYMAN or my ECLIPSE. I understand the concept as I've taken down the other fool, and using the PATROL GT-500 I can get the

Answers

Genesis_787 answered:

Not really but making large gap between you and hector before going for a smash at the rear might help more speed more damage
0 0

thenerdfrom1996 answered:

Try using the speedbreaker to slam him into the wall. It drains a lot of his health. When you slam into him, the car particles vibrate before stabilizing themselves. Doing this to him on the wall will make the particles rebound off the wall and therefore amplify the vibrations, which results in more damage. The same applies when you slam him into traffic.
Also, like Genesis said, building up speed increases the impact force and therefore increases how much he has a health loss.
(Surprisingly, this also works with the cops and the fugitive catching minigame)
0 0

boneformer answered:

It is like what the others said except there is one thing they didn't say: If you bump into Hector many times it will slowly drain. Hope it works!
P.S. Use the other users' tricks with this move to inflict lots of damage to Hector!
0 0

automodelisa answered:

I say use a car with nitrous so you can stay as close as you can to HECTOR, then keep ramming him from behind. Don't let him get ahead of you too much or you'll lose heaps of time. Be ready to hit the brakes if you're trying to ram him and you miss completely, because if you overshoot the mark and end up passing him, he stops, you lose time again. Or he does a U-turn. Don't forget to watch out for semi-trailers!
0 0

How to use photo on the game? Open dehart21
How am i going to finish decoy in career mode? Unanswered anikatine
Drivable Bus? Open train582
How i can deploy an helicopter? Open koolgu450
How do I get a Zonda /Konigzegccx ? Open sandoftime191