Why does it lag?

1. When I play in 2 player mode it like lags alot...
    is there a way to stop the lag?

User Info: GLOC16

GLOC16 - 8 years ago

1. The best answer is essentially what musszilla said. The game was designed for other systems that are more advanced (i.e. PS3 and X360), so the lag is a byproduct of using a hi-tech game on what's becomming a low-tech system. Also, the additional lag of 2-player is not just hearsay, it's fact. The more things the game tries to keep track of at once, the worse and more often it lags. Hope this resolves it.

User Info: KaiHaiaku

KaiHaiaku - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I dont think so.To be honest I dont know why it lags but on 2 player I know it is the worse,so try and play only single player.

User Info: nintendo_hunter

nintendo_hunter - 8 years ago 0 2
  2. It tries to do more that it should - I play it on single player and it doesn't lag nearly as bad, they really should've made it for the PS3, it probably would be as smooth as the Original.

User Info: steve63147

steve63147 - 8 years ago 0 3
  3. It lags because the game was designed to be played on the ps3. They scaled it down some to play on the ps2. Apperantly not enough.

User Info: musszilla

musszilla - 8 years ago 3 1
  4. Maybe your disc have some problems,try asking the shop owner where you bought the game.

User Info: Axel_Jovian

Axel_Jovian - 7 years ago 0 2