What is the criteria of red hare??

1. I've already got horse named ultimate dream.Is it red hare???

User Info: indrabrata

indrabrata - 7 years ago

Answers

1. the criteria is, you must have the "consider and heavenly" word........
    horse stat must above 485++, i suggest you train it with Lu Bu or Guan Yu.......
    train it on Battle of Guan Du.......
    kill 50 people and get off your horse and run straight to Yuan Shao and kill him........
    do it until the horse is lvl 5....

User Info: GloryHalleluya

GloryHalleluya - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. To make sure that its red hare, it mus have something like "its eyes consider the world " and it has a heavenly physic n its stats should be higher than all the horses u found and when it lvl 5 all the stats should be 500 or near that

User Info: haseoyuei

haseoyuei - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. the citeria is C/H(considers and heavenly)AND IT MUST BE RED(i think bcoz ppl say got ultimate dream from grey turn red n Red Hare King at lvl 5

User Info: DW6_7

DW6_7 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. But I have a white horse with words "consider" and "heavenly" yea like the king horse at normally, it has 500 stat. And what I need to say is.. That horse not an King Horse lol it's the truly rare horse
    And hey, I ever got the "Ultimate Dream", it has a dapple horse, and it not turn to the Red Hare

User Info: sima74stalker

sima74stalker - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. A Red Hare King will look a little more red than other horses. If u get that horse with the " consider" and " heavely' and the colour is almost fully red, train it n u might make it a Red Hare King. I could only tell u this as i dont have Red Hare King.

User Info: navigatorong

navigatorong - 9 months ago 0 0