Question from B_Boy_StyLz

What levels are the tigers on?

I know wolves are on tong gate but where are tigers ive seen them before but i dont remember where. plz help!

Answers

DmcIsCool answered:

It's random. sometimes they apear but sometimes they don't
1 0

machao1394 answered:

dats not true the tigers are on this one level!Hmmmmmmm i dont know the name of the place but i think its the battle of mt.ding jun on the wei side! but i know its a place with a castle and a forest! noo wait i think its the last battle of cao pi's musou, the one when sima yi betrays u!
0 0

piedude654 answered:

Well I saw tigers in hu lou gate.
0 1

Kilik12 answered:

the tiger won be stronger than you pls dont worry. of cause they cant be killed but u just need to hit them a few time and they will run away . Same thing for the wolf
0 0

Kyle_Wessler answered:

I think tigers is on any stage with jungle, you'll see then if you stay in one spot long enough. I saw them on 'Cheng Du' in the jungle, south of 'Luo Feng Po'.
0 0

ZhaoYun_LuBu answered:

You can find tigers in Shi Ting on the bottom left of the map. Stay in the jungle for awhile and they come out. I'm pretty sure i found some on the middle bottom of the map in fan castle too. Chang Ban also has tigers in the jungle right before the docks.
1 0

WyteRyder_666 answered:

You can find tigers at Chang Ban in the south-east part of the level.
0 0

Kupik answered:

Usually, the tigers appeared in Xu Chang, and Jing province.
0 0

Shaneth21 answered:

They are random.
0 0

roxas1449 answered:

I saw tigers in Cheng Du and Xu Chang
0 0

Haseo19 answered:

Some are random but in Tong gate wolves appear but I saw them in Mt ding jun and in He Fei and Xia Pi
0 0

austyneugene answered:

Any level that have forest in it but it will be random time
0 0

austyneugene answered:

Any level that have forest in it but it will be random time and you must use horse to improve chance to find them
0 0

How To Get Rare Horse? Unanswered crazy_mix67
How To Defeat Lubu IN Hu Lao Gate? Unanswered crazy_mix67
How To Get King Horses? Unanswered crazy_mix67
How the best way to train horse? Unanswered Apinkkz
What was that ?an electric something when i stay close to player ? Open gamerpunk_OFCL