What is the best level to play on to get good horses?

1. I'm going through Jie Ting trying to get king horses but so far i havn't found any.

User Info: WyteRyder_666

WyteRyder_666 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Just use a horse with Find Saddle and play on a level with high difficulty on CHAOS mode. Increases ur chances of finding a rare horse a little.

User Info: D_Spear

D_Spear (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. Actually........
    I't dont matter....
    I've tested this myself. it dont matter because the difficulty only works for weapons.. not horses...
    this was my test though. i dont know about others..

User Info: stanct123

stanct123 - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. ^You either didn't test thoroughly enough, or you just didn't know what kind of data you're looking for. The level of difficulty DOES affect your chances of obtaining a C/H horse, but only when you're playing on Master and Chaos difficulty.

There are four "eyes" descriptions and four "physique" descriptions that combine to make up the description for any horse you can find in the game. You can get all 8 descriptions on a horse when you play on Easy, Normal, or Hard difficulty. When you play on Master, however, you cannot get the worst "eyes" description, so your odds of getting the magic "his eyes considers the world"/"he has a heavenly physique" combination gets a little better (because there are fewer possible combinations for you to get). When you play on Chaos, you cannot get the TWO worst "eyes" descriptions, so your odds of getting the C/H combination improves even more. Hence, it should be pretty obvious that your chances of pulling a C/H horse is the best when you play on Chaos difficulty.

User Info: Kamatari47

Kamatari47 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Just about any large lvl like the one with lu bu sneak attacking you

User Info: materialblade

materialblade - 7 years ago 0 0
  5. is in Guan du and Chang Ban but i'm not realy sure this time trick work
    just go to the time and date under browser and look this.
    set your time to 08/04/2008 12:01 then play at Guan du wei side use Liu bei Level 50 and Zhen ji level 50,use a horse that have a find saddle skill no find weapon just find saddle then just complete target 2&3,juse dont pick up a weapon and a horse,use Liu bei or Zhen ji to kill Yuan Shao remember just complete target 2&3 and dont pick up any weapon or horse kill Yuan Shao then you will get a ginger striker then repeat from the step that you will get the ginger striker then you will get a Red hare king[Ultimate Dream],

User Info: nio1240

nio1240 - 7 years ago 0 0
  6. ^That time trick doesn't work. Anything that mentions date is a PS3 time trick, and it only works on the PS3 version of the game. PS2 version time tricks do not mess with the date at all -- they manipulate the horses you get via a combination of the time setting (which needs to be precise up to the seconds digit) and the time zone setting.

User Info: Kamatari47

Kamatari47 (Expert) - 7 years ago 0 0
  7. I'll confirm nio1240's level choices. When i found my horse, i was on Battle of Chang Ban - Cao Cao's side

User Info: CoRn003

CoRn003 - 7 years ago 0 0
  8. I think the best level is in fan castle shu side

User Info: godrayblade

godrayblade - 5 years ago 0 0