How to Complete the Cell saga?

1. When I play IW, in cell saga, the stage that I play is just 4.
    2 of them when train with gohan, 1 is searching the dragon ball, and the last is when fight with cell using goku, and there are also no cutscene. How to complete it?

User Info: Lockon_Dynames

Lockon_Dynames - 7 years ago

1. Make sure you beat ALL the levels. In cell saga a lot of missions get opened up at the same time. There are times when you beat one mission and 3 or 4 others unlock. Make sure you get all of them.

User Info: Stryyder

Stryyder - 7 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The way you beat it is beat omega shenron game will end and youll restart playing as other people after u beat all 30 sayion missions and #freaza missions youll be in cells includeind trunks & vegeta in the chamber cell run away from piccolo the cutscene supervegeta vs imperfect cell and ss2gohon vs cell do me a faver i asked a question when the kamehamehas clash check if gokus base or ss thanks hope i helped

User Info: sonic93021

sonic93021 - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. u are just playing Story mode 1 U need to play Story mode2 oso

User Info: Kilik12

Kilik12 - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. I still had the same problem in story mode 2.

User Info: mike11208

mike11208 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Since that you play as Goku point in the stories,it doesn't appear all of the missions. If you want to unlock the other ones,just beat Dragon Mission and it will appear the left missions. Hope it helped.

User Info: gupta3

gupta3 - 6 years ago 0 0