Burst Limit vs. Infinite World vs. Budokai3 ?

1. yup, that's it.
    Whitch of this games is the best?

User Info: Plaskiz

Plaskiz - 8 years ago

1. Oh Joy,

Not really my favorite question to answer. It all comes down to what you like more, but I can definitely tell you.

Burst Limit is out. Do not buy it.
    Infinite World would be a choice if you do not own DBZ nor are you a hardcore fan.
    Budokai 3 (GREATEST HITS) is a must. Buy it before they do not sell NEW ones.

User Info: EggmanChao

EggmanChao - 8 years ago 6 2

Answers

1. No i have to say that Brust Limit is the best choince. Infinite World is great but its just like Budokai 3 but with more characeters.

User Info: Sonic4life

Sonic4life - 8 years ago 0 10
  2. Why didn't you include tenkaichi 2? yes i said 2 not three becuase tenkaichi 3 was a bust like budokai 2. Anyway, if I had to choose, then I suppose I would have to pick burst limit over infinite world and budokai 3 over them all. Why? Because busrt limit and infinite world leave out a lot of good fights and good cut scenes. Knock me if you want but hey you asked for opinions and I gave you one.

User Info: Ultima_Stykman

Ultima_Stykman - 8 years ago 0 1
  3. Why didn't you include tenkaichi 2? yes i said 2 not three becuase tenkaichi 3 was a bust like budokai 2. Anyway, if I had to choose, then I suppose I would have to pick burst limit over infinite world and budokai 3 over them all. Why? Because busrt limit and infinite world leave out a lot of good fights and good cut scenes. Knock me if you want but hey you asked for opinions and I gave you one.

User Info: Ultima_Stykman

Ultima_Stykman - 8 years ago 0 1
  4. Brust Limit is the better choicec because graphicx and the fighting system is better. I mean rush and smash attacks in my opinion are much better then the puch kick system.Sure brust Limit is short but so was budokai 1 and the fighting system on Brust Limit is faster then Infnite Word and the Budokai tranditional punch kick fighting style.

User Info: Sonic4life

Sonic4life - 8 years ago 0 5
  5. Take Infinite world and you don't have to take any other DB games :D
    Except Tenkaichi :3

User Info: ItachiSama78

ItachiSama78 - 8 years ago 2 0
  6. Im sure that it,s infinite world because i have infinite world and budokai3.But i dont have burst limit=)

User Info: sannukene

sannukene - 8 years ago 0 0
  7. Easily budokai 3, burst limit just have the graphics but the engine is strange, and infinite world has some of the same problems, budokai 3 was way better than both =)

User Info: Id_Sephiroth_

Id_Sephiroth_ - 8 years ago 1 1