Question from Plaskiz

Burst Limit vs. Infinite World vs. Budokai3 ?

yup, that's it.
Whitch of this games is the best?

EggmanChao answered:

Oh Joy,

Not really my favorite question to answer. It all comes down to what you like more, but I can definitely tell you.

Burst Limit is out. Do not buy it.
Infinite World would be a choice if you do not own DBZ nor are you a hardcore fan.
Budokai 3 (GREATEST HITS) is a must. Buy it before they do not sell NEW ones.
6 2

Answers

Sonic4life answered:

No i have to say that Brust Limit is the best choince. Infinite World is great but its just like Budokai 3 but with more characeters.
0 10

Ultima_Stykman answered:

Why didn't you include tenkaichi 2? yes i said 2 not three becuase tenkaichi 3 was a bust like budokai 2. Anyway, if I had to choose, then I suppose I would have to pick burst limit over infinite world and budokai 3 over them all. Why? Because busrt limit and infinite world leave out a lot of good fights and good cut scenes. Knock me if you want but hey you asked for opinions and I gave you one.
0 1

Ultima_Stykman answered:

0 1

Sonic4life answered:

Brust Limit is the better choicec because graphicx and the fighting system is better. I mean rush and smash attacks in my opinion are much better then the puch kick system.Sure brust Limit is short but so was budokai 1 and the fighting system on Brust Limit is faster then Infnite Word and the Budokai tranditional punch kick fighting style.
0 5

ItachiSama78 answered:

Take Infinite world and you don't have to take any other DB games :D
Except Tenkaichi :3
2 0

sannukene answered:

Im sure that it,s infinite world because i have infinite world and budokai3.But i dont have burst limit=)
0 0

Id_Sephiroth_ answered:

Easily budokai 3, burst limit just have the graphics but the engine is strange, and infinite world has some of the same problems, budokai 3 was way better than both =)
1 1