How do I beat Majin Vegeta ?

1. I keep trying and trying and I just can't beat him anyone know how to easily much appreciated if you help me ty.

User Info: goktu

goktu - 8 years ago

1. Ki block before he uses an ultimate attack and counter with Spirit bomb or a super attack. There is also equipping fighters body with hp recovery items.

User Info: JusDo

JusDo - 8 years ago 4 0

Answers

1. Try equiping items like fighters body and healing items like senzu bean or roast pig etc.

User Info: cookieforlive

cookieforlive - 8 years ago 3 0
  2. Buying equip items like Fighter's Body to increase your health and Senzu Bean to restore your heath will help. Also, if you can keep your Fatigue level down and break Vegeta's Fatigue enough to make him stop moving for a little while, smash him with an Ultimate Attack if you have it.

User Info: godzilla2089

godzilla2089 - 8 years ago 2 0
  3. here's what i did.

got the 3rd and 4th slot from the shop
    also bought the spirit bomb ultimate move

equiped the highest level of Ultimate power! and Ultimate ki!. also thru in transform (can't remember if its auto or not) and iron defense.

also had the fried rice healing item on hand.

used a kamehameha blast after every combo, used hyper mode (L2) at a high ki level to keep the combos going. made good use of flight dodging (R1) around his ultimate move and to avoid him during his hyper mode then countered with one of my own when in range.

used the fried rice halfway down on my last bar, and continued with the previous said course of action.

User Info: hattori_hanzo

hattori_hanzo - 8 years ago 1 0
  4. It taked me a little time too, but it is actually very simple. First don,t take the fried rice because it gives you only a little more health just buy yourself a roast pig and buy the fighters body to max, and then go to fight and do your best!

User Info: sannukene

sannukene - 8 years ago 0 0
  5. buy items from the shop of warrior room such kamehameha lvl 3 and spirit bomb lvl 2 but the most important things are fighters' body lvl 4 or 5 and roast pig because it gives u 5 health bars. Then, everything is up to you and be pacient it can be a little hard.

User Info: chok187

chok187 - 8 years ago 1 0