Question from Omar_XIII

One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust cards?

how do you unlock the One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust cards in this game? are they even in it? if so can someone help out on how to get them

amw2663 answered:

If this game is almost completely similar to the GBA version, then the Diamond Dust and One-Winged Angel cards can only be found in Sora's story, but only after you complete it once. The cards are a little hard to find, but once you finish the game once, just keep looking in the 13th level.
0 0

Answers

Shinarouji answered:

I'm pretty sure the only way you can get those is from Moogle Packs and the Room of Rewards.
0 0

abandonnez answered:

You can find them easily in Reward Rooms (Gold Card Rooms). The chances of you getting them are slim though still because these rooms usually net you with a new sleight, item card, or ability. (super glide)
0 0

In Riku's story, as I get more enemy cards my soul eater cards seem to disappear? Answered bcwilio
What do the Premium cards do? Answered jvspartan55
Cloud cards help? Answered riku1989
Cards not working? Answered littlecatlost
Premium cards? Answered lebot