Any Tips/Tricks for 100 Acre Woods?

1. Any tips/tricks for finishing the second Rabbit game and the second Defend Pooh game? I've gotten upto 101 on Rabbit's but everytime Pooh wanders out it throws my rythem off. As for the Defend Pooh game, are there any skilsl gotten later on that make it easier? I'm about 20 seconds short of doing it currently.

User Info: chaumel01

chaumel01 - 8 years ago

1. for Pooh stocking an attack,magic, and heal card triggers a really powerful sleight that knocks back all the bees and usually kills them.

User Info: Bubbleator123

Bubbleator123 - 7 years ago 0 0

1. For the rabbit minigame, I can understand what you mean. All you have to do is keep up with the speed of the vegetables and watch out for the carrots (They can really mess you up). As for Pooh throwing off your rhythm, whenever he stands up, you can tell he will get in your way; just adjust your strategy to include his meddling factor. For the defend Pooh game, you need to have diligence, strategy, and learn to use your cards wisely; don't go wasting them on slieghts (I beat them on the first try without sleights). I don't think their are any skills that can help you with this minigame; so, just be persistent.

User Info: amw2663

amw2663 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0 0