Question from king7348

Where can I find the green map cards?

Im on the the 13th floor and I have the key of rewards. I met the criteria all the way until I need a total of 13 for the green cards. I've been every where on that floor and I cant get a single card. Do I have to leave and go to a different floof or what?

mwdaly answered:

Twilight Town gives green cards, and everything below it as far as I know. Think of it as an opportunity to farm for enemy cards.
2 0

Answers

DragonFlame answered:

The later floors cease to give green cards. You will have to go to a lower floor to farm them out and then return once you have enough green to open the door. I don't remember what floor is the last you can get them on, so shoot extra low just in case.
1 0

KaiHaiaku answered:

Yeah, the best way to do it is to go lower in the castle and use either Teeming Darkness and fight through bunches of enemies or Roulette Room (provided it has Green cards as an option).
1 0