Question from putracebong

What level do you need to beat the game?

I'm in castle oblivion after defeat the second riku (I forgot what floor, i think about 8th floor) and I'm in lvl 55. is this enough to beat the game? cause I'm sucks to train sora again

gh87 asked for clarification:

I don't know which difficulty mode you are on. This question is two years old, so if you are available, you can tell us.

DarkLordAwan answered:

You will be fine. You are pretty high leveled. I had no trouble and i am level 50 and at the last level. You can easily pass all the bosses at your current level if you have a good and organized deck.
2 0

Answers

amw2663 answered:

You may be able to pull it off, but I advise you level up to at least level 65-70. Riku appears 2 more times (the final battle with him will be almost impossible to win), then you'll have to face Vexen 2 times (both very tough), and then there is Larxene (always my downfall), Axel, and especially Marluxia for 3 times at the end.
1 1

KaiHaiaku answered:

MY record low for defeating the game was 65, thought it's always possible (if insanely difficult) to beat it lower than that. My best guess is that if you have any difficulty at all with the bosses right now, the last 3 floors will be hell. Level up as high as you think you need to be and give it a whirl. For tips on the final boss (or other difficult fights mentioned by amw), check out everyone's great answers in the boss question section. ^^
1 1

Gunsandredroses answered:

I beat Marluxia no problem at level 58. You should be just fine once you get to the next Axel battle. I would recommend, however, getting up to level 60 by the battle with Marluxia. Good luck!
1 1

azavierpitts answered:

I somehow beat it at level 49 so you might not have to try 40-60 times to win.
1 1

CecilandRosa answered:

I beat the final boss at level 70. You 'll be fine for a while but when you get to the final floor and you're not close to 70 start training like crazy
1 1

Benca27 answered:

I beat Marluxia last month on lev.78.- im now on lev. 82
0 1

ansemdwise answered:

It depends if u chosed the level-ups well (HP, CP, Sleight). I beated the game in beginner mode at level 54. I haven't played at standart mode, and I didn't beated the game in proud mode yet. Even if u didn't choose the level-ups well, u'll be fine for a while, but when u get to 4rt Riku u'll need to keep training...
0 1

XxKnightWolfxX answered:

Yeah you might just need to upgrade your deck. I Beat the final boss on proud mode on lvl 59 with like 415 hp and like 800 card power
1 0

sparkaura answered:

It really depends on your deck you can beat him at your current level if you use the right cards sleights etc.
So just fight him and study his attacks and go from their i beat him around my lower fifties so you can do it.
1 0

falconesque answered:

All of which goes to show that level numbers themselves have little bearing.

Probably the best gauge is this: If you can comfortably -- not "easily", but not "by the skin of your teeth" either -- fight your way across the top floor and reach the final save point, you're leveled up high enough to finish the game.

FWIW. Orphaned Question anyway. Remember to vote on any Qs you read.
0 0

djTMcR answered:

I beat the final boss on Proud mode with level 61 and 80 HP total (no HP upgrades). You'll be well past that level by the time you reach the end.

And if you're really troubled, farm for a Neoshadow card or two (on the last floor) and stick it in your deck with a TON of 7/8/9/0s and the just use the monster card while dodging everything for about 5 minutes. By the time you get down to reloading and lose the bonus, it should only take like up to 10 hits to kill the final boss in each form.
0 1

habbox77 answered:

A good tip would be once you get to lvl 57 get megaflare, put it in your deck and go to twilight town, if you use it it destroys all heartless and you get about 1500 xp per battle
0 1

zero_blade90 answered:

To finish the game, or by beating Marluxia, you need to be
between Lv.54-65.Your Cp. between 1,000-1,400. Have at least five 0
platinum cards, & ten 3-6 cards. Have a Mega -Potion, an Ether, and an Elixir.
Also keep 4 fire cards & 2 Gravity Cards.And keep an Oogie Boogie card a Jafar card or a Maleficent card.

For the first form,use Sonic Blade on the scythes & use Firaga Bursts on
the head. And You'll do good. For the last form use Omnislash on him, Lethal Flame,
& Sonic Blade. And remember to use Mega Potions, Ethers, And the Elixir wisely.
0 1

falconesque answered:

42. And thanks for all the fish.

(This answer is silly enough, a thumbs-up vote here clearly says, "Close this thing already!" Cheers.)
0 0

XI_FlowerScythe answered:

It's not about level as much as it is what your HP/CP stats are.
0 0

RossanLV answered:

well.. I finished the game on level 48... so I don't think is really really necessary to be on a high level...
0 0

SkullBasherX answered:

I finished on lvl 49
0 0

ventustails730 answered:

Beat it on Level 53.
0 0

legendofmario28 answered:

Why is a 3-year old board alive? Regardless, if you're skilled enough at dodging, realistically the game should force your levels and you'll end in the twenties. On average you'll end in the forties. Keeping pace with the other two, if you're new to the fight system, somewhere in the sixties. On the Gameboy version (lots harder) I challenged myself to beat low leveled and ended the game at level16. It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.
0 0