Question from Ginzun

What do I do to beat a white mushroom?

I don't know what to do to beat one. If I attack it, it runs away. But I already beat the game and r/r, but that heartless make me wonder.....

Monheart answered:

The White Mushroom heartless dont really engage in combat, rather in a game of charades. You have to guess what the White Mushroom wants you to use, and then use the appropriate magic spell on the White Mushroom.

For example, if the White Mushroom starts hugging its chest and hunches over, its saying Im freezing and you use Fire to warm it up. If it begins to fan its face with its hands, its saying Im hot and you use Blizzard to cool it off. If a bright sun appears above the White Mushroom while it hunches over, its saying Theres a drought and you use Thunder to signify that it might rain.

If you use the correct magic three times in a row, the White Mushroom will be defeated and drop EXP and a Premium Bonus.
0 0