Where can I find Cloud Cards ?

1. Where Can I Find More Cloud Cards,where they appear

User Info: DarkDragonSpyro

DarkDragonSpyro - 7 years ago
    Cloud is SOOO Cool,is there any Leon Card out there in this game

User Info: DarkDragonSpyro

DarkDragonSpyro - 7 years ago

1. In general, summon cards are most easily found in their "home world", which in Cloud's case is Olympus Coliseum. Go back after clearing the world and they'll pop up in breakables from time to time, and more rarely on the upper floors. You can also find them in the magic packs from the Moggle shops, but only in the more expensive packs that are only sold on levels 7-13.

There is no Leon friend card, but you can unlock the Leonheart keyblade by opening the Room of Rewards in Traverse Town.

User Info: mwdaly

mwdaly - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. For me I found about 2 in Hollow Bastion. You can probably find some in other worlds too, but just break some stuff in the maps. And eventually it will come out. But, you can also go into Moogle Rooms and go to the magic cards, and Cloud cards can be bought there. I bought some Cloud cards in Hollow Bastion, but I'm unaware if they appear in the Moogle Room decks anytime before. Check in case.

User Info: wbae912

wbae912 - 7 years ago 0 1
  2. At moogle`s room, most probily. u can also get some by hiting things at the field, specialy if u`re at olynpus colisium.

User Info: ansemdwise

ansemdwise - 7 years ago 0 1
  3. You can get Cloud Cards at the Olympus Colisseum, most places after, and the Blue section of the Moogle Shop.

User Info: kobrahawk1210

kobrahawk1210 - 7 years ago 1 0
  4. The board FAQ (not the "prerelease" one) includes drop rates of cards by world. Can't speak for the accuracy of those stats, but it might be worth a look.

User Info: falconesque

falconesque (Expert / FAQ Author) - 7 years ago 0 0