Question from jvspartan55

What do the Premium cards do?

I've got alot of them and dont know what they do

falconesque answered:

Not sure whether folks just see "unreloadable" and presume the worst or what. But I just retested it. Top of my deck included three Simba cards, followed by three Thunder cards, and all six are premium. Entered random battle, played Proud Roar LV3 followed by Thundaga. Played a Mega-Ether card. All six premium cards ARE restored.

The regular black-and-white reload card won't always reload premium cards (there are exceptions even there), but the better item cards will, the ones that state they can reload even unreloadable cards.

So to answer the question, use them as you would any other battle card. Premium cards ARE classified as "unreloadable", but the good item cards can still reload them. They require less CP to add to a deck, equal to a "1" valued like-card. In many cases, premium cards may also sell for higher MP in moogle shops, often (but NOT always) the same as an "8" valued regular card.
2 0

Answers

ansemdwise answered:

They open special rooms with a chest conteaning great cards/sleights.
1 4

Benca27 answered:

I`d definetly go with ansemdwise. :) thats wat they do.
0 4

tiomasta answered:

You mean premium as in the yellow and shiny battle cards? Cuz these two up there seem to be talking about the Key To Rewards key card.

The premium cards...
1-A premium card will always have the price of a 1-numbered card of that type(so they're cheaper than normal).
2-But, they always will dissappear for that battle after use. No item card can restore premium cards, unlike cards lost in sleights.
3-They sell for more moogle points.

If you put them in your deck it won't cost much, but they won't reload until after the battle, so you could put them to fill some CP and help a little.

You could put them as the first card of the sleight, since it will dissappear anyway and it will be cheaper, but it won't reload with cards like Megalixir, since it still counts as a premium.

If you're not using them, then just sell them to buy more cards.
2 1

Fangwolf242 answered:

Premium cards have a lower Card Points value to add to your deck, although you can't reload them during battle, so I wouldn't fill my whole deck with premium cards.
1 2

Project_Six answered:

Premium cards cost less cp to add to your deck, but unreloadable.
1 2

Premium cards? Answered lebot
Are Premium cards good or bad? Answered shadowz3r0
What is a premium card? Answered awakeningsolder
In Riku's story, as I get more enemy cards my soul eater cards seem to disappear? Answered bcwilio
Where can I find Premium room card? Open hisroyalbonkess