Question from BigDaddy2002

How do I beat (Victor Creed)?

I am having a problem beating Victor Creed on the island. I was wondering if anyone could help me in this matter. Thanks for all the help U can give me.

Justeazy answered:

From my walkthrough:

A showdown with your older brother is your first priority upon reaching the island. Wail on him with everything you have. Creed is hard, but not because he's good. First, he'll be invulnerable to your claws most of the time, meaning when you take a stab at him, you'll go through instead of hitting him. Second, most of the time it does let you hit him, it does no damage. Thirdly, he'll pick you up and toss you around like a ragdoll, just like he did the first time you fought him. (Seriously, wouldn't all of that adamantium fused with your skeleton make you much heavier now?) Give him the beatdown just the same, and when you get him to about 10% health, you'll notice that no matter what you try, he won't take any damage. He'll try to walk straight up to you. If the camera focuses on you and he grabs you, he's trying to use your new claws against you! Counter this attack for the win.
0 0