Question from norton313

Is the game worth it?

Is this game worth 30bucks?

VemonousSpider answered:

Yes if your a hard die fan of jak and daxter
2 0

Answers

Smithy_Jones answered:

Now this is all a matter of OPINION
yes the game is worth it to play but because of how short it is and limited extras

Now it is definately a rental but those those of us Jak and Daxter fans should buy it, wiehter you keep it is up to you as you could always return the game 2 days later after you have beaten it
but there are those of us that do like the feeling of owning the complete game series
2 1

vegetasgirl45 answered:

Personally, I like the game because I am a fan and I love the series. HOWEVER, if you want to pick the game apart to see if it's worth it, I do have a few comments.

The camera SUCKS. It's angled down on Jak a lot so you can't see what's in front of you. Also, Naughty Dog wasn't the developer for this game, so the characters look different. They have the same basic design, but the structures are weird. I'm not sure how to describe it. Finally, many of the characters from Jak II and Jak 3 aren't in it. The only characters we're familiar with are Jak, Daxter, and Kiera.

I like the game. The plot's interesting, you get to explire new worlds, and get to fly airships around. It may not be worth $30 bucks, though. Get a coupon or go to Walmart. I think I got it for only $20 there. I hope my answer helps.
1 2

dylace731 answered:

Yes this game is fun all over!!
1 1

What is the game like? Open ehjazza
What is the story of this game? Open adriansombra97
Is the jet board available in this game? Open noahk1
Can you be light jak in this game? Answered Lil_A_Q
Can this game play with 2P? Answered unkowndude