Is the game worth it?

1. Is this game worth 30bucks?

User Info: norton313

norton313 - 7 years ago

1. Yes if your a hard die fan of jak and daxter

User Info: VemonousSpider

VemonousSpider - 7 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Now this is all a matter of OPINION
    yes the game is worth it to play but because of how short it is and limited extras

Now it is definately a rental but those those of us Jak and Daxter fans should buy it, wiehter you keep it is up to you as you could always return the game 2 days later after you have beaten it
    but there are those of us that do like the feeling of owning the complete game series

User Info: Smithy_Jones

Smithy_Jones - 7 years ago 2 1
  2. Personally, I like the game because I am a fan and I love the series. HOWEVER, if you want to pick the game apart to see if it's worth it, I do have a few comments.

The camera SUCKS. It's angled down on Jak a lot so you can't see what's in front of you. Also, Naughty Dog wasn't the developer for this game, so the characters look different. They have the same basic design, but the structures are weird. I'm not sure how to describe it. Finally, many of the characters from Jak II and Jak 3 aren't in it. The only characters we're familiar with are Jak, Daxter, and Kiera.

I like the game. The plot's interesting, you get to explire new worlds, and get to fly airships around. It may not be worth $30 bucks, though. Get a coupon or go to Walmart. I think I got it for only $20 there. I hope my answer helps.

User Info: vegetasgirl45

vegetasgirl45 - 7 years ago 1 2
  3. Yes this game is fun all over!!

User Info: dylace731

dylace731 - 6 years ago 1 1