Where can I find the last lobber upgrade and the last scatter gun attack upgrade?

1. I have everything except the last scatter gun attack upgrade and the last lobber upgrade. Can you tell me where to find them?

User Info: demyx50

demyx50 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I dont know about the scatter gun, but i just found the 5th lobber upgrade in Far Drop. It can be obtained during the first Far Drop mission. When you follow the monkey to the place where you need to use the reflexes you will come to a place with a lot of water. The chest is behind the waterfall. I dont know if its only obtainable through hero mode though. (If this information is used in any walkthrough or FAQ please credit me (Ixayou.)

User Info: Ixayou

Ixayou - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. This may help with finding the damage mod for the scatter gun. When you get the telaport ability go to the volcano in brink island. While you go through look to the walls you should see those statues. Note there are two locations with them. One has a lot of orbs and the other has orb and a chest hope it helps.

User Info: warmachineX13

warmachineX13 - 5 years ago 0 0