Question from kyubinaruto15

I need a translation for the pilot stats, someone know?

Hey guys, as the question says, i just dont know what i have been leveling up in my pilots(i dont understand japanese and im too lazy to look for traductions in other sites XD) if someone can tell what mean every pilot stat please let me know, thanks a lot.

kyubinaruto15 provided additional details:

Hambel 9 you have helped me in past questions and you are just right, im too but TOO lazy, jaja, anyway i have another things to do lately and i just forgot to ask this before, i just have been leveling up with a similar idea of this stats, i really thank you man and maybe we will see each other in future questions :P, good luck man and thanks again.

Hambel answered:

I see you're also too lazy to look in the forums. These questions are already answered yet people just don't look enough =/

Shooting - Determines range accuracy
Fighting - Determines melee accuracy
Reaction - Overall aim / Dodge
Defense - Defense Dodge
Awakening - Affects aim and reaction. Also effects true funnel attack aim and damage
Charisma - Experience gain (If ship guest, boosts ship leader range)
0 0