Question from 921sora

Should i start with this game?

Hello, I was wondering if i should start with this SH game because i am trying to get over some fears. I watched my cousin play SH3 5~6 years ago and had about 2 weeks of nightmares but i was a little kid then. But should i get this game or another SH first?

921sora provided additional details:

True enough. I guess i will start with this one since it is unlikely i will find a good copy of SH1 and as you said might need some information of SH1 to understand 3. Thanks for the answer. :3

the_thing3844 answered:

That your choice really, but Silent Hill 3 is probably the most scary of all the SH games and requires knowledge from SH1 to fully understand its story. My first SH game was Silent Hill 2 and I got hooked to the series ever since. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is simply a loose remake of SH1 on the PS1 and is set in its own universe but you can get SH: SM or SH1 as they can work as your first Silent Hill game. Because each Silent Hill game has its own unique storyline almost any Silent Hill game can be your first.
0 0

Can i use weapon in the game?? Open ulquiorras
So there is only sad ending for this game? Open yanpitersp
did this game have AR MAX code?? Answered castlevania10
How did we can get all 5 endings???? Answered hheellooooooooo