Question from lazy_garfield

How do I get past Chapter 15?

I am stuck in the part where there are three bats flying around a hook (for Russell). There is also a seesaw, a wire task, a box visible in the vicinity. but I don't know how to go about this.. please help!

bday_cs answered:

Took my son and I a while to figure this one out too.

Recharge Mr. F with the fruit, then have him go over to the see-saw. Have him on the right side. If you are over right enough, the bats don't seem to bother him. Recharge Russell with the fruit, have him also jump over by the seesaw on the far right. Then have him zap the bats away, and immediately have Russell jump on the left side. This will cause the see saw to tip so that Mr. F is on the high side. Now you can jump to the right, and climb up the ledge. You have to do this before the bats come back. Up there Mr. F can golf away the bats for good. After that you can have Mr. jump back onto the see saw with Russell on it to flip him over to the hook. Don't forget you'll need the fruits to stay healthy enough to climb / hang-on.

Good luck.
0 0