Question from jeff-hardy-rock

Is there superstar threads on svr 2010 for ps2?

Can you change superstars attire?

Genesis4ever asked for clarification:

I think so. But i'd just check on WWE.com to be sure. They have a review in their shop section.

Arshdeep777 answered:

No...unfortunately not. I don't know why the hell they didn't add it! It's "EXCLUSIVE" for XBOX360 and PS3. It would've been great. Making Rey Mysterio like the Undertaker. Making Undertaker like Rey Mysterio.

The game overall is good though, even though they didn't even add the Training Facility or the Match Highlights or even the Special Referee Match or the GM Mode. But you can create a high flying finisher. You have a created superstar Road to Wrestlemania. You still have the Roster Editor. You can still create Teams. The gameplay is awesomer. THE GRAPHICS ARE MUCH BETTER! AND THE GAME RUNS SMOOTHLY!
2 0

Answers

hoal123 answered:

no, the superstar threads are exclusive only in XBOX 360 AND PS3
2 1

Asm92784 answered:

You can not edit any existing Superstars attire, although several wrestlers have multiple attires in this game that you can unlock.
2 2

ThePWBPoster answered:

You can only edit CAW attires in the RTWM mode, thats it. No superstar threads whatsoever.
0 3

truxbreaker answered:

Yes in the road to wreasle mainia if you unlock any of them. Or in a match after you select a superstar if they have any.
0 1

When will SvR 2010 come to Malaysia? Answered ikhwan_ikhwan
Is there gm-mode in svr 2010? Open Muawiyha
Where can I find superstar rivals? Open bullmall
Created superstar RTWM? Open balaji1272000
Can someone give me the roster for the new SvR 2010? Answered wwerules24