Stone Cold Steve Austin?

1. How can you unlock him? We have his entrance music,his entrance walk, entrance video, and moves/finishers. SO wheres the Bionic Rattlesnake?

User Info: qohaku

qohaku - 7 years ago
    wheres the Bionic Rattlesnake?

User Info: mostafaeldeek

mostafaeldeek - 6 years ago

1. I think it will be (The Texas Rattlesnake)

Try in both capital and uncapital

User Info: balaji1272000

balaji1272000 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I don't think you can but i dont know yet

User Info: sk8r_munky

sk8r_munky - 7 years ago 0 0
  2. True, this is so far one of the biggest mysteries in SvR 2010. Yes, his entrance, his moveset, and even his music and titantron are in. And to boot, the ps2 version has no online feature, which means you can't "unlock" him through PSN. So, we'll have to wait for a bit until this mystery is unveiled.

User Info: NeoRebel

NeoRebel - 7 years ago 0 0
  3. He is unlockable but i'm not sure if its through the game or not because the gamespot in my ton had a promo where if you pre-ordered the game you would get a code to unlock stone cold unfortunately i didn't pre-order so i'm not sure what it is

User Info: blackshadow654

blackshadow654 - 7 years ago 0 0
  4. Well i have 2009 havent played 2010 YET.i dont think theres a cheat for it but i would go to were u put cheats and type the rattle snake if u can if u cant then try stone sold stunner if none work i dont know im just tryin to anser ok.

User Info: humaidyousaf

humaidyousaf - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. you can only get him on Playstation 3

User Info: J3rman123

J3rman123 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. You have to pre-order the CD if your in the united states or these places, i can't get him cuz i live in Plaestine !!

User Info: athar46

athar46 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. Me too ...I'm in lebanon and i have a ps2 and i cnt get stone cold...So i created him!!! his face sucks:@

User Info: bea_smily

bea_smily - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. If you have ps2 and you want to create him here`s a link to help with the CAW caws.ws/svr2010/show.php?cat=1&id=167

User Info: TheGameMaster22

TheGameMaster22 - 6 years ago 0 0
  9. How can you unlock him? We have his entrance music,his entrance walk, entrance video, and moves/finishers. SO wheres the Bionic Rattlesnake?

User Info: mostafaeldeek

mostafaeldeek - 6 years ago 0 0
  10. Technically he is in the game... Even looking at the game disc details on your pc

His call name of Lilian Garcia, Tony Chimel and Justin Roberts announcing his name. For some reason PSP exclusives of 2008's Eddie Guerrero, Sgt. Slaughter and Jim Neidhart didnt have the same stuff as Stone Cold of 2010. My guess is he has no model... You have to tamper with the ps2 game to make Stone Cold playable and have a model from his previous games. Me myself would get his 2006 Ruck Fules T-shirt and Jean shorts as an entrance gear... I even heard somewhere on this very board topic you can also give someone stone cold's vest jacket to someone else like the The Rock...

User Info: Gargantuan21

Gargantuan21 - 6 years ago 0 0
  11. I mean (the texas rattlesnake) or (The Texas Rattlesnake)

User Info: balaji1272000

balaji1272000 - 5 years ago 0 0