Question from saqibislam

Hey guys! How to beat Randy Orton In HBK RTWM?

I have been trying and trying lower the difficulty level not working. I am targeting his head with chairs Exposed Turn Buckles and every thing I know but he always taps out.
Any one have any Idea please share.

saqibislam provided additional details:

Yes that match. No one got any idea about this fight.

Answers

Hypocrite666 answered:

If it is the match where JBL will eventually interfere, you cannot win.
2 2

Counundrum answered:

You can win it. It just takes a while.
2 1

lonewolfshinobi answered:

You can win even if jbl interfers your gona have to take both of them out
1 1

fffhhhhhyes answered:

Just give him ur singature twice and finasher right after and puin ull win
0 0

LuigiMario4ever answered:

Just beat him down until you get your finisher and signiture and you will win. I beat him seconds while JBL was talking.
0 0

Bless3110 answered:

Read carefully go to my wwe and change one of shawn michels abilitys and put in the fired up ability .Then start the rtw when you get to the match fight randy till you get the finisher now dont use the ability yet after hitting this finsher store up another then use the fired up ability then hit him with 3 finishers and then pin(3 consecutive finishers)
0 0

Bless3110 answered:

0 0

Bless3110 answered:

0 0

NewsBruin answered:

Fired Up is one of Shawn's abilities already. I tried this one a lot (winning under 4:00 to get the bonus unlock). Here's what worked for me:

Take advantage of Shawn's high charisma rating. If you score a knockdown on Randy Orton, pull off a taunt to boost your momentum. If you get the "S" to pop up on your momentum bar, immediately go for the Inverted Figure-Four signature move. That jacks up your momentum to Finisher level and puts you in position to walk over to Randy's head for Sweet Chin Music (SCM).

Randy's likely gonna need two SCMs to go down, and if you can get one in before JBL comes to the ring, you're on track to win. When you go for the first SCM, use the one without holding the joystick, so it doesn't have the auto-pin. Then keep going for more moves. When you're ready for the second one (following another Inverted F4), hold the joystick while pressing Triangle, so you get the auto-pin. You may only have time for 2 SCMs, but if you use the one that pins on your second attempt, you should have Orton beat down enough to pick up the win. I was able to beat Orton with 0:59 left on the bonus clock.

Regarding JBL: You'll have to work to avoid him, but the good thing is, he doesn't interfere with your pins. Hit the joystick or buttons to cut through his on-stage scene. Just keep running at Orton, using O to pick him up when he's down or going directly for holds/submissions on the ground. STAY AWAY FROM JBL!

Here's what else worked for me: I don't change movesets a lot, but I did replace one of HBK's regular moves with the Brain Buster to get extra oomph on targeting Randy's head. (I replaced the R1+up, then down move).

Here's What I Tried That Didn't Work (although it might another time): Taking off the turnbuckle, lots of top-rope dives, the elbow drop Signature Move (it doesn't help your momentum as much as the Inverted F4), fishing for chairs, the outside SCM (it's a lot quicker and easier to chain x3 if you're Fired Up), and environmental grapples.

Just try a very fast and active strategy. Run all the time. Taunt to build up your mometum. Use the IF4 Signature and immediately go to the SCM. AVOID JBL! And repeat it until you get it under the clock.
1 0

Tommyspud1 answered:

You need to be able to quickly get the signature move for Shawn Michaels and hit the SCM twice before JBL runs down the ring to pin Orton for the 3 count. As the previous one said, if you can't do it before JBL runs down, then you need to get JBL out of the ring, either by an irish whip or by exiting the ring, baiting him to follow.
0 0

malkhawam answered:

Just win!
0 0

toxicking1 answered:

In the match against Orton when you hit SCM JBL will interfer so use the fire up ability then get Orton grounded, approach his head and hit SCM before JBL gets to the ring.
0 0

bea_smily answered:

none of these is right...in this match JBL will interfeer and hbk will win by DQ...after in the fight you should only fight and make moves then try to hit JBL with your signature and the fight stops here...(sry 4 my eng :S )
0 0

bea_smily answered:

i''m talking about the first match with orton not the second( that is no DQ)
0 0

bea_smily answered:

You can use the technique of...hit ur finisher on orton and put jbl down or put him out of the ring quikly, than get the pin, and ur the winner...Or you can be faster than jbl and get the win before he comes...You have to use HBK's abilities.
0 0

HOSSEIN619 answered:

I performed SCM very quickly & won the match before interference from JBL.
0 0