Question from TorisKuntar

Stealing Daily Medicine?

So, I've been trying to get the daiyl medicine forever. I'm using Asbel with the pilferator title at master level equipped as my title and the book of finese in my eleth mixer. When the enemy shows up, I equip a long sword to draw out the battle and even tried putting it on evil once to have the longest possible battle. Is there anything else that I can do to up my chances?

Answers

zzenigmaxzz answered:

You could put the books in that lower your stats as well to draw out the fights a bit longer but be careful you don't die.
1 0

ChaseArni answered:

If you're playing as Asbel, equip one of his stealing titles to increase the chances. Kill the Harpy things first, then equip a weak weapon. Use the A-Arte chain of Quick Hit>Stagger Strike>Wolfwind Fang>Icedragon Flurry>Heaven's Wrath. With the Adept titles they all have stealing chances.
If you're worried about killing her to quickly, just use Quick Hit>Stagger Strike>Quick Hit>Stagger Strike.
1 0

crimson_mind answered:

Sophie has a higher chance of succes in this one. Some of her artes focus on stealing items. The thievery title gives me a high chance of stealing. I stole from many enemies but couldn't steal from the Scepticera many times.
I'd go Sophie, but i'm 85% into the story so it's easier to kill the little enemies tht would be difficult.
the "thievery" title and Book of Finnesse may work for me. Plus a "steal" ability arte.
You may want to try this as well. Sophie is one of the fastest and easy characters to use. Speaking from exp. 6 times.
0 0

Stealing? Open Triadd001
Is there a game script or battle quote script? Open Kingdom-Judge
What happened on Fodra? Open Lugiafan123
Is sophie a machine? Open Lugiafan123
What character replicates richard the best? Unanswered Lugiafan123