How do i get the gems, O, Q, R and S?

1. I'm so far in lineage and legacies where i only need 4 more giant shield seashells, and i already have the P-gem. I polished an epochal "...divine blessng" J-gem and gave Marian a pumpkin pudding or a peach parfeit (can't remember) as a present.
    I don't know what gem(s)to polish and dualize to get the O, Q, R, and S gems. I'm trying to get the collection book close to completion before i do new game+.
    I need some input.
    Anybody....?

User Info: crimson_mind

crimson_mind - 4 years ago
    Lemme rephrase that, does anyone know the quickest way to dualize/polish the gems i already have to the Q, O, P, R, and S levels. I already have N, m, j and k and L. Any way how to easily get them to O, P, Q and R status?
    I'm trying to complete the collectors book. I have nearly everything recorded. I just need a few more in my inventory section. The weapons, accessories, and armor, and materials i can get for my book are in the zhonecage. I just need a fast and easy way to polish/dualize my gems into O, P, Q, R, and S. The faq was confusing.

User Info: crimson_mind

crimson_mind - 4 years ago
    The FAQ for dualizing the gems was confusing. I don't know which gem + food item for the O, P, Q, R, and S. And if some need to be polished first.

User Info: crimson_mind

crimson_mind - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Sorry, but Marian can't polish the higher level letter gems. She doesn't want your food because it's too much work. What you need to do is dualize a high level gem with a similarily high level gem. For example, O + O gems. But it must also form a higher quality level, not just a stat increase. Look at Wii306's great guide on gamefaqs.com, it tells you the combinations needed for a quality rank up. For example, Gallant + Magical = Poignant. Hope I helped! Though after a month you probably figured it out by now. :)

User Info: AlmostDawn

AlmostDawn - 4 years ago 0 0