Question from jonathan_james_

Season Pass Store empty?

"Failed to enumerate Season Pass ofers. No offers currently exist. Please check back later!"

That's what my season pass store says. I'm in the UK (England) and bought the game this morning (Tues 26th March 2013).

I want to get the season pass. Anyone know when it will be up in the UK?

jonathan_james_ provided additional details:

So I found the Season Pass in the PSN shop (derr - should have figured). Still don't have access to any content though. So question remains the same sort of.

What's going on with this "Failed to enumerate" business?

I know that there's no actual DLC content yet.

What I haven't got is the Early Bird content for getting the Season Pass on Day One. It's supposed to install and then when you get to the blue ribbon That couple give you a bunch of bonus items compared to the normal playthrough.

I've found out more since then though. It looks like it's an error on Sony's end because I purchased the Season Pass but the transaction didn't send it over to my download manager... and still won't for some reason.

Answers

ragin_rebel answered:

Don't know about UK but I had the same issue in the US. I'm guessing once they announce the DLC something might show up there?
1 0

Superslimjim answered:

There's nothing there now but the bonus stuff they promised you such as the weapons and items will be given to you ingame when you get to a certain point. (its early in the game). Golden handgun and Machine gun, Clothes(amor) and some boots for your characters
0 0

Superslimjim answered:

Sorry, I meant Boosts
0 0

Akumu813 answered:

There's no season pass content out yet. It'll probably be a few months before we see anything.
0 0

SkyGNerd answered:

I recently got my copy and offered me the season pass. I'll end up getting it after they announce the content for the game.
0 2

MuradaYuu answered:

Indeed, the season pass doesn't send to the DL manager after purchase but after selecting the dlc, despite the price coming up as 3-whatever quid, it was free to download anyway, so still ended up obtaining it from the psn store but at no extra cost.. Bit odd!
0 0

Season Pass Help? Open qzpogi16
Toy store door? Answered Soraskey08
Bioshock 1 included in Bioshock Infinite purchase on PSN Store? Open mobkingDC123
Why is my controller acting bizarrely during combat? Unanswered Sephiroth4747
Resign a save file for Bioshock Infinite? Unanswered D4rkK1ll3r13