Toy store door?

1. In Soldier's Field toy store there is a door powered by Shock Jockey that is barred off. Is there a way to open it without Shock Jockey or can you get Shock Jockey early?

User Info: Soraskey08

Soraskey08 - 3 years ago

1. You back track to that door after you get Shock Jockey, as far as i know there is'nt a way to open it before you get it.

User Info: clwebber

clwebber - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Just go up to the door and you'll get the option to open it, just do it before you power the gondola machine

User Info: GGuyer

GGuyer - 3 years ago 0 2
  2. @GGuyer, I think he isn't talking about the type that you lift to open to get into the area with the toy store. Believe it's the type with the thin vertical bars, not the horizontal slats (or whatever you want to call them). There are 2 rooms in that area (that I know of) that require Shock Jockey to get in.

User Info: SpTigerJD1

SpTigerJD1 - 3 years ago 0 1
  3. You have to backtrack once you get shock jockey. Just go to the toy store and lift up the gate and use shock jockey on the door I believe there's a voxophone and a gun back there at the very least plus once you're in the toy store you can loot the cash register. Granted you don't get very much but every little bit helps. You can also loot the registers of the other stores that have gates you can lift up once you come back to call the gondola.

User Info: DOOMLover21

DOOMLover21 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. After going to the Hall of Heroes, you can go back there(I would suggest before powering the gondola as it initiates a large fight). Walk up to the door and press SQUARE to open it.

User Info: TT_Gaming

TT_Gaming - 3 years ago 0 0