Question from Gabrielvbrz

Where is the Vox code (not the book) in Finkton?

I have found the code book but not the code.

terra_ultmia answered:

the code for Finkton is easy to locate:

Required Item: Lockpick x1

Upon arriving in Finkton, head to the right. When you reach the wall, turn right and go around the corner. There should be a locked door. Get her to lockpick the door, and you should find the code.
2 0

Answers

Soulesschyld answered:

It's in the bathroom of the tavern that is nearby.
0 1

FoeFaller answered:

That's the Hall of Heroes code I belive Soulesschyld.

Best discription I can give for the Finkton one in a room at one of the corners of the central square. It's the one to the right of where you entered the area the first time, and it's the far left coner from the area you find the code book for that chapter.
1 0

TT_Gaming answered:

As soon as you get off the elevator and walk into Finkton, turn to the right. Go forward and when you reach the building in front of you, turn right again and go around the corner of that building. Once there you will see a door along the wall of the building. It requires one lockpick so make sure you have one. Once in the room it is in the back of the room. After good ole' Liz deciphers it, you will see a clock on the wall that is highlighted(there are many clocks, so look around for a sec), press the SQUARE button to turn the clock to midnight. Then the secret door opens and make sure to grab the goodies and I also believe a Voxophone is there.
1 0