Question from popcapboy1

What is the best class to use?

I'm looking for fun, not really a challenge for the game.
I'm using soldier and a lot of people said that after a while it gets really boring and engineer is pretty cool. I don't want to be bored halfway through the game so what class should I use?

popcapboy1 provided additional details:

I'd also like an explanation of the class that you like for example:
Soldier- only use guns, not that fun
Engineer- take control of bots...
You get the point

Lord_Xak answered:

I'm on my third playthrough. Played as a soldier, adept and now a vanguard. Soldiers can be fun as you get access to all weapon types and the slo-mo ability makes sniping super easy. I really liked playing as an adept, you get a great selection of biotic powers to play around with; like singularity, pull, shockwave, etc. I'm also really liking the vangaurd, you get some ammo powers and some biotic powers as well as a charge ability that is super powerful. Each class has something to offer. I suggest playing through the game as each class :)
3 1

Answers

hyousai answered:

I mainly use the Infiltrator (cloaky snipy headshot wahey), but for fun, you might want to try a Vanguard (chargey shotgunny murder wahey). I've heard the fun factor is high for them, especially on lower difficulties.
0 0

imbored1190 answered:

Personally, my favorite is the Sentinel, the tech armor+barrier/geth shield boost is brilliant for the higher levels. The infiltrators pretty damn fun to use, the nice feeling when you get a headshot.
0 0

shadowshrend4 answered:

If you have Retrain Powers upgrade u can purchase a Biotic power for your soldier class. thats what i did and he is badass, a mix of ammo powers and a biotic.
0 1

brickdoctor answered:

All the classes vary and have unique advantages and they're all pretty fun. I've played as four different classes so far and I think the Adept is the funnest of the bunch but it's also the hardest for me. You should be fine with any class. Soldiers are pure combat experts but the rest fall under Biotic or Tech specialist though. Engineers are techs for example, and they're pretty useful for stripping through an enemy's defenses like shields and armor while keeping others distracted with their drones and hacking ability.
0 0

illage2 answered:

It all dpends on what weapons you like using and your overall combat style.
Solider is a good one for new players as it has the larger variety of weapons, and some good biotic powers, which set you up in the game quite well.

I only recommend the other classes if you have already beaten the game, and know how to play it.
0 0

illage2 answered:

Also to expand on my answer, you might want to change your biotic powers during the game and expereiment with them to see which ones suit you best.

For the solider class your best off using ammo powers.
For other classes such as adept I recommend using defensive powers such as the biotic shield. You can also try gaining the squad ammo powers on a squad mate so that they apply an ammo power to the whole squad.
0 0