Relationships: Who and How?

1. ive completed the game and ive talked to every female caracter. before and after collector invasion.
    Who can you have relationships with and How do you get that relationship to start.?
    Thank you for your help.

User Info: shadowshrend4

shadowshrend4 - 5 years ago
    I tried talking to miranda before and after the suicide mission and all she said was '' we have alot to do shepard''.

User Info: shadowshrend4

shadowshrend4 - 5 years ago

1. As a male Shepard you can have relationships with Miranda, Jack and Tali. You can also sleep with Samara and the redhead personal assistant chick, (forgot her name). After completing the shadow broker dlc you can continue your relationship with Liara if she was your lover in the comic. You just have to keep talking to them and be nice, no renegade conversation options.

User Info: Lord_Xak

Lord_Xak - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. Actually not true, Jack if memory serves correctly being too nice will fail, and unless they changed it you cannot sleep with Samara, you can however be killed my sleeping with Morinth if you get her.

User Info: PsykiraKohime

PsykiraKohime - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. If they don't come up to your cabin right before the suicide mission then it's too late to pursue a relationship.

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218 - 5 years ago 0 1
  3. @Alpha218 "f they don't come up to your cabin right before the suicide mission then it's too late to pursue a relationship."

If you chose to continue playing your game (and if you survive the suicide mission), then, as long as the object of your desire makes it through the Suicide mission alive, you can continue pursuing a relationship.

I just hit the last "Romance dialog" with Miranda "Post Game" and got the Paramour trophy (still have more to do in the Universe). The cut scene implies it happened earlier (dialog and all), but it was done after the Credits rolled.

User Info: DaoFerret

DaoFerret - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Well, i nailed jack way... way before the final mission, haven't even done it yet actually. but jack, yeah you don't want to be all nice with her, you want to be very firm and always let her know that it is your ship. after her loyalty mission when her and miranda get into the catfight, i took jack's side. went down to talk to jack after, one thing led to another. yeah, warning... miranda will not talk to you after you've nailed jack. she's all "why don't you go talk to your friend, jack." heh he yeah she wanted my stuff too.

as to Samara, i got the option to nail samara too, didn't take it though. didn't want to screw up things with tali, who it looks like will be making a visit to my cabin before the final mission.

User Info: Ostergard

Ostergard - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Well I managed to have a relationship with Liara after I completed the Shadow broker mission.

User Info: illage2

illage2 - 5 years ago 0 0