Will there be a UK/Europe release?

1. Apparently the demo for this game is on PSN, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I just looking in the wrong place, or is this game not scheduled for a UK/Europe release?

User Info: GitarooGanje

GitarooGanje - 5 years ago

1. I was told by my local GAME Store that they had found a a UK/European publisher & now it was just a matter of time for a release date.
    Personally I just imported it from America (e-bay 52.50 inc' 1st class recorded delivery) as the rough guess on a release date in the UK is October which is a bad month to be releasing this type of game.

User Info: CRAFTY_FKR

CRAFTY_FKR - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Yes there will be a europe release.
    www.tiny.cc/9jmho

User Info: SivaYeend

SivaYeend - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Not.. yet. I'll copy and paste because their answer is very complete:

Sadly, there is currently no plans for a European release for Catherine, although this is NOT for lack of interest in Europe, it is simply because Capcom has yet to find a European publisher for the title. While there is a chance that a publisher wont step up and the game wont be released in Europe, hopefully someone will step up to the plate and it is likely they will.

taken by www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/07/20/catherine-european-release-date.htm

User Info: Lo_Manolo

Lo_Manolo - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Atlus has said that DeepsilverUK is localizing a PAL version of it on their twitter somewhere.

twitter.com/#!/AtlusUSA
    So look forward to that, it's a great game.

User Info: SmelliestBear

SmelliestBear - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Simply put, yes- there is.

User Info: sakura4994

sakura4994 - 5 years ago 0 0