Does drinking before a nightmare have positive or negative affects?

1. The game says that drinking will affect Vincent's performance in the nightmare world, I was wondering if the affects are positive or negative.

User Info: TheKrunkster

TheKrunkster - 5 years ago

1. I believe being drunk makes Vincent faster in his nightmares. I always had him completely drunk before he went to sleep.

User Info: Puew

Puew - 5 years ago 9 0

Answers

1. Being drunker seems to make Vincent faster in the nightmares. It seems to be the only effect that drinking has.

User Info: sakura4994

sakura4994 - 5 years ago 2 0
  2. Drinking before the Nightmare World always yields positive affects. The obvious result is him moving a lot faster. So it is best to keep him drunk before he goes to bed. There are no negative affects.

User Info: DaakuCloud

DaakuCloud - 5 years ago 3 0
  3. I am assuming that drinking will use up a bit of time making people leave the bar but other than that no. In nightmare you go faster.

User Info: SivaYeend

SivaYeend - 5 years ago 0 6
  4. Yes it is.

User Info: looneyfan

looneyfan - 5 years ago 0 2
  5. It will make vincent faster. So make him completely drunk before he sleeps

User Info: Curoch

Curoch - 5 years ago 1 1
  6. When Vincent drinks people do NOT leave the bar so you can drink as much as u want and like everyone else has said it makes Vincent faster in the nightmare stages so go ahead and take some shots haha ^___^

User Info: Fujikun67

Fujikun67 - 5 years ago 1 1
  7. Mailbox IN:

Date: 3rd April
    From: Midnight Venus
    Subject: Booze & You

All the different drinks you can have in the bar will get you equally drunk. Choose your favorite!
    Here's a secret: When you have alcohol in your system, you can move faster in your Dreams! If you're going to be hanging out in a bar anyway, why not get your drunk on.

......

I don't know if its explained that way because i play it on easy (lol yeah i suck but i rather enjoy that great story), but it's kinda clear to me that way ^.^

User Info: silberasche

silberasche - 5 years ago 0 0