Question from TheKrunkster

Does drinking before a nightmare have positive or negative affects?

The game says that drinking will affect Vincent's performance in the nightmare world, I was wondering if the affects are positive or negative.

Puew answered:

I believe being drunk makes Vincent faster in his nightmares. I always had him completely drunk before he went to sleep.
9 0

Answers

sakura4994 answered:

Being drunker seems to make Vincent faster in the nightmares. It seems to be the only effect that drinking has.
2 0

DaakuCloud answered:

Drinking before the Nightmare World always yields positive affects. The obvious result is him moving a lot faster. So it is best to keep him drunk before he goes to bed. There are no negative affects.
3 0

SivaYeend answered:

I am assuming that drinking will use up a bit of time making people leave the bar but other than that no. In nightmare you go faster.
0 6

looneyfan answered:

Yes it is.
0 2

Curoch answered:

It will make vincent faster. So make him completely drunk before he sleeps
1 1

Fujikun67 answered:

When Vincent drinks people do NOT leave the bar so you can drink as much as u want and like everyone else has said it makes Vincent faster in the nightmare stages so go ahead and take some shots haha ^___^
1 1

silberasche answered:

Mailbox IN:

Date: 3rd April
From: Midnight Venus
Subject: Booze & You

All the different drinks you can have in the bar will get you equally drunk. Choose your favorite!
Here's a secret: When you have alcohol in your system, you can move faster in your Dreams! If you're going to be hanging out in a bar anyway, why not get your drunk on.

......

I don't know if its explained that way because i play it on easy (lol yeah i suck but i rather enjoy that great story), but it's kinda clear to me that way ^.^
0 0