Question from closeworldopen

Do I need to keep my old save file? Please see additional details.

If I get a gold trophy on normal or hard mode, I think I can skip that level on my next play through. Is this true?
On my next playt-hrough, do I have the music I already unlocked and do I have to start the rappunzel game from the beginning?
Most Importantly, do I have to keep my old save file in order to be able to skip levels, play rappunzel where I left off, and have the music I already unlocked, or can I save over it?

Thank you

Answers

LyonDRC answered:

Q. If I get a gold trophy on normal or hard mode, I think I can skip that level on my next play through. Is this true?
A. 100% True

Q. On my next playt-hrough, do I have the music I already unlocked and do I have to start the rappunzel game from the beginning?
A. Rapunzel's progress is also saved independently from your save files, so it carries on between games.

Q. Most Importantly, do I have to keep my old save file in order to be able to skip levels, play rappunzel where I left off, and have the music I already unlocked, or can I save over it?
A. umm.... I don't know but save on another file, your PS3 Memory won't get full with one extra file.
0 0