Where can I find Roodolph's earmuffs?

1. Can't find Roodolphs earmuffs. I have killed all the deer but didn't know I had to get the earmuffs. I have searched the whole island and went to a lost and found. What should I do. Please don't tell me I have to restart.

User Info: foofi1732

foofi1732 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. You kill Rudolph and the earmuffs is placed in your inventory... You open up your inventory you place the curser over the earmuffs. You will see a selection for equip select the button for equip! Done!

User Info: keith69

keith69 - 6 years ago 0 1
  2. There is a bug that causes Rudolph to not spawn when you get to the Reindeer enclosure. If you saved your game, the only recourse is to send your save file to Hothead Games. Visit their forum and there's a whole thread devoted to the issue.

User Info: ucdneo

ucdneo - 5 years ago 0 0