Question from iceman0230

Where can I find pets?

They say that there is other ways to get pets on the loading screen aside from buying them, how do you get them?

Thanks guys

From: levjohnso 3 years ago

I have found one way of getting a pet. I did "Pure Strategy" on easy at the Foundries and Forges level, and when I got to wave 15 a message popped up saying "Frizzle has been added to your item box". I checked my item box and Frizzle was a lvl 1 pet. So I'm guessing you may be able to get a pet on every level if you reach a certain wave?

You can buy them in game or from the Playstation Network.

I belive you can find them as item drops from monsters/chests as well, though i have not found 1 that way yet (but im only level 11)

They have extremely rare drops from monsters/chests on hard or higher in the later levels. Other than that and the shop there is atleast one that comes from an achievement....err trophy for ps3.

The stages with bosses on them drop item specific loot. I would guess one of them may drop it (with a low chance).