Question from iceman0230

Where can I find pets?

They say that there is other ways to get pets on the loading screen aside from buying them, how do you get them?

iceman0230 provided additional details:

Thanks guys

levjohnso answered:

I have found one way of getting a pet. I did "Pure Strategy" on easy at the Foundries and Forges level, and when I got to wave 15 a message popped up saying "Frizzle has been added to your item box". I checked my item box and Frizzle was a lvl 1 pet. So I'm guessing you may be able to get a pet on every level if you reach a certain wave?
2 0

Answers

UndeadWarlord_1 answered:

You can buy them in game or from the Playstation Network.
1 0

jonboy202 answered:

I belive you can find them as item drops from monsters/chests as well, though i have not found 1 that way yet (but im only level 11)
0 0

GoldnMongoose answered:

They have extremely rare drops from monsters/chests on hard or higher in the later levels. Other than that and the shop there is atleast one that comes from an achievement....err trophy for ps3.
1 0

Shinmah answered:

The stages with bosses on them drop item specific loot. I would guess one of them may drop it (with a low chance).
0 0

Is it posable to get the TF2 pets on ps3? Open mokonaman
Where can I find O Mighty Smiter!? Unanswered AlexGrimm
Where can I find godly weapons? Answered Darkunov
Why can't I operate the menu? Unanswered AndrueHazard