Question from Hastecaster

How Do I Unlock Animals?

I'm at work at the moment so I don't have the game in front of me. I need help because all I can think about is this game...

O_O

I'm about 6gen Pomeranian and I see an animal (cat) that says complete Pomeranian Challenge. What the heck is a Pomeranian Challenge? Do I play survival?... I've finished all the Pomeranian Story Lv.... Can someone help me with this?

Thanks for your time!

Xicaru answered:

Well, for the cat, play as the pom, go to the start menu, look at challenges, go to the bottom, second from the bottom you will see the requirements to unlock the cat. most animals (bar dlc, story unlocked etc) animals will have an animal they can unlock, which can be find in the same place. The challenge menu. After unlocking them you use points purchase the animal to play as. Once purchased you never have to pay for them again. All the different colours of of an animal share the same generation and stats. (except the DLC poms as they are classed as different species).
1 0

Answers

fleisch21 answered:

I'm also at work and all I can think about is this game as well!

Anyways, to answer your question, there is a "boss" fight challenge in all non-DLC animals that will unlock that animal. For example, if you start a Pomeranian survival mode, you will be able to unlock the challenge to fight the Cat Boss and when you defeat it, you will unlock the ability to purchase the Cat the next time you start a new Survival Mode. It costs SP (Survival Points; what you gain while playing Survival) to unlock the animals and some (the Cat, for example) has multiple skins/colors for purchase as well.

Hopefully this helped. If you have any further questions, ask me (I'll be here refreshing this board like the Fist of the North Start until I can get home to play more!).
1 0