Question from Kobold_king

How the hell do you take the hippos territory with a buffalo?

I just can't understand how your suppose to claim it with the bloody hippos mobbing you from the moment you wonder into the zone.
Not only do they vastly outnumber my merry band of 3-4 buffalo but there attack is so high they kill me with there standard attacks alone.
Oh and if that wasn't bad enough as a heavy grazer you can't hope on any of the ledges to get out of the way and they travel at the same speed you do so out running them is pretty hard.
Even claiming the god damn territory takes almost forever so that all to often they attack me or worse often they'll get a critical hit which you can't dodge as I'm bloody claiming.

Answers

CH3SHIRE answered:

Get the group to chase you away from the Mark spot then hit triangle. One of your party will drop to the ground and the hippos should mob him. While they're gangraping that buffalo ran around and get to the Mark point
1 0

playingrobot answered:

1st: Mate. 2nd: Go to the area of the hippos at night. 3rd: Mark the territory.
0 1

Akihabaragirl answered:

Try and claim the territory before the event is activated, change generations two times and claim the territories were the event appears, then do the challenges so when the event activates you'll most likely have the territory claimed already.
1 0