Character Bundles?

1. I've bought the first 2 character bundles Pomeranians black and white, silky terrier, fat cat, kangeroo, croc, panda giraffe and I've unlocked every unlockable animal from pmeranian to robo dogs and back again. Does anyone know when the next one with the Saber-tooth and the two mystery animals which I'm guess are Hommoerectus (Made it to 100yrs for the first time only to run head-long into a smarm of the bastards in the sewers) and possibly those to flying things (pterodactyl and the smaller one)

I'm in Australia so I'm guessing the Yanks get bundles and such before us. Does anyonek now when we'll get the last bundle and what's in it?

User Info: CH3SHIRE

CH3SHIRE - 4 years ago
    Yes I intentionally spelled hommoerectus wron because gamfaqs won't let me use a word with hom-o (remove the hyphen) in it.

User Info: CH3SHIRE

CH3SHIRE - 4 years ago

1. Don't know when they released it, but as of Oct 25, I was able to purchases the last 4 buyable animals from the PS Store for $2.49, and if you hadn't bought any previously, they have a full character bundle for $6 and some change, which is all 12 buyable characters in one.

User Info: dracoflamulas

dracoflamulas - 4 years ago 0 0