How do I sleep?

1. I keep seeing mentions of sleeping but I don't see any in-game option to sleep.

User Info: jellyman223

jellyman223 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Some animals such as the Chick have to sleep in order to 'grow-up' so they can mate. I found this to be a pain because it takes twice as long to get a decent mate this way that combined with the fact that once you mate as the Chicken you are the Chick again and have half the stats of an adult. It does add to the challenge but unless you are 3 kinds of awesome your score as the Chick will be fairly lower then many of the other animals.

User Info: kaboden

kaboden - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. You can sleep either using Portable Bed item or in the nest after marking all for flags unless you've already mated in that nest and not mated elsewhere since then.

User Info: H3C

H3C - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. You must use a portable bed item, which can be found in white gifts. These are located all around the environments, usually containing some water or stamina items in them, and portable beds from time to time.

The other method is to mark all flags in one territory. When you do this the female will appear along with icons of the nests on map. Use these nests before you mate with females.

User Info: LukeInside

LukeInside - 1 year ago 0 0