How do i save in resident evil 6? I played for five hours yesterday and it was not saved! :(

1. I played for five hours yesterday and it was not saved! :(
    I know that it saves automatically. But when I play yesterday, it never saved . Have I done any wrong setting?
    I played for five hours yesterday and came very far in the game.
    :(

User Info: annelie90

annelie90 - 4 years ago

1. Resident Evil 6 has the same system of saving as Resident Evil 5. The game automatically saves in particular places throughout the game. Checkpoints do not mean that the games are saved. There are few Autosave points areas in this game.

If you plan to play it continuously, then there will be no problem. The problem occurs when you wanted to quit the game in the middle of a game in progress but the "Saving" word didn't appear just yet. If you quit the game without waiting or going to the area where automatic save happens, you will have to start the chapter again. Be aware of this system. Wait for it to save before you quit. I hope that my answer helps. you.

User Info: aljohnmangaya

aljohnmangaya - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. The Autosave feature is suppose to keep that from happening. For added protection, always double check your progress before you quit the game, by using "Quit" from the ingame menu during game play, and clicking on Chapter Select, to doublecheck where it last saved.

Past that, that could either be a glitch in your save data, or a problem with your console itself.

Also, triple check your options and make sure Autosave is on.

User Info: KaijinSurohm

KaijinSurohm - 4 years ago 0 1
  2. Saves are checkpoint only saves, so dont turn your PS3/XBOX 360 off before you reach the checkpoint or u will lose all progress made.

User Info: the_Rieper

the_Rieper - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. At the end of each chapter, your progress is saved, so as long as you finished a chapter in that five hours, not all your progress is lost, you can just continue from the chapter you left off at

User Info: Lord_Bobbitses

Lord_Bobbitses - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Always make sure that the saving icon in the corner begins and then disappears from the screen. Also, i believe that checkpoint doesn't necessarily save as a saving point. i exited after a checkpoint to the main menu just to check it out, and when i reentered the game, i was back at the beginning of the chapter.

User Info: vash9

vash9 - 4 years ago 0 0