Question from Mileenasman

How can I buy skills?

I just want to know how can I buy skills for the game.

Yeaitswill answered:

You can buy skills using the skill points you pick up in game. You can go to skill settings under the campaign menu before selecting to continue, chapter select, etc. You can also purchase them at the end of any chapter before heading to the next chapter as well. Keep in mind there is a separate list of skills for mercenaries mode, and also for agent hunt. Hope this helps.
2 0

Answers

RollingGirl answered:

The skills menu appears between chapters, but also can be acessed from the campaign menu at the bottom.

On the left are your equipped skills, 9 load outs holding 3 skills each that you can equip during missions by pressing select. On the right are your available skills, simply move the cursor to highlight one and press square to equip them to a slot on your loadout. Some levels are stand alone effects, but others can be leveled up to 3 times to increase their strength significantly.
0 0

Skills Equipped? Answered BT-Flik
What are the remaining skills? Answered masterlouie_143
Do skills cross over? Answered GeekyDad
About 8 slot skills equip? Answered sadiq2010
Don't understand figures ign gives for My Skills title? Unanswered jarragum