Red Hare!?

1. Wondering where to get Red Hare?

User Info: Brian72133699

Brian72133699 - 5 years ago

1. Just doing this to help everyone out.
    If you are in conquest, and you scroll to the bottom left Hex with the picture of the Tiger, titles "Battle For Supremecy" go in there and do that.
    In consists of fighting all the forces of Wei, Wu, and Shu, about 1000 troops each and 10 officers. Kill them all, Jin shows up. Wipe out Jin, and Lu Bu shows up. Beat em all and you are rewarded the Red Hare guardian animal.
    Boost attack and defense. There is a crap ton of archers that will demolish you fast.
    I did this with Liu Bei with my ultimate weapon, and had about 840 attack.
    Took about 36 minutes and my final kill count was 4139.
    Good luck, have fun :D

User Info: Brian72133699

Brian72133699 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. The Red Hare Hex is easily one of the best 3k trophy maps too. If you take your time you can easily fill a couple seals as well. Too bad the horse isn't as fast as it has been in the past.

User Info: FeedHick

FeedHick - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. To get Red Hare you must complete the Battle for Supremacy mission in Conquest mode. (for me I did it with Zhong Hui and normal difficulty).

User Info: Ducky_Frost2

Ducky_Frost2 - 5 years ago 1 0