Question from oblivios

How do we unlock new outfits/costumes?

Will it be from...

strictly DLC
unlocking in-game
previous DW games

Xiahou Dun' already has four. The only differece in them is the missing eye-patch and obvious color change. Will that be it for Wei's cyclops or will all characters get even(to an extent) treatment?

oblivios provided additional details:

Huh, but on a gameplay vid a few weeks back, I noticed that Lu Bu had four outfits (Black, Red, DW2, and DW6). Thing is, it was from the Japanese version. My version( English) has just two.

Does this matter?

oblivios provided additional details:

Maybe I'm not being clear. Are there ANY outfits that can be un-locked IN-GAME?

Istar47 answered:

No, you cannot unlock any costumes in-game. Once you unlock the character, you have all their costumes (barring any DLC).
2 0

Answers

Ducky_Frost2 answered:

I got mine from doing some legendary battles. But personally i dont care for that stuff
0 2

Pigseal answered:

All of the characters come with there alternate costumes. In Conquest Mode while on the Hex Board (will not work if you are at a city or level) press start, go to officer info, go to outfits.
3 0

soiledblade answered:

DLC costumes have been announced, and have been released for the Japanese version. No date has been given as of yet for US and European DLC releases.
2 0

soiledblade answered:

As of now, all outfits are available as soon as you can access the character.
0 0