How do we unlock new outfits/costumes?

1. Will it be from...

strictly DLC
    unlocking in-game
    previous DW games

Xiahou Dun' already has four. The only differece in them is the missing eye-patch and obvious color change. Will that be it for Wei's cyclops or will all characters get even(to an extent) treatment?

User Info: oblivios

oblivios - 5 years ago
    Huh, but on a gameplay vid a few weeks back, I noticed that Lu Bu had four outfits (Black, Red, DW2, and DW6). Thing is, it was from the Japanese version. My version( English) has just two.

Does this matter?

User Info: oblivios

oblivios - 5 years ago
    Maybe I'm not being clear. Are there ANY outfits that can be un-locked IN-GAME?

User Info: oblivios

oblivios - 5 years ago

1. No, you cannot unlock any costumes in-game. Once you unlock the character, you have all their costumes (barring any DLC).

User Info: Istar47

Istar47 - 5 years ago 2 0

1. I got mine from doing some legendary battles. But personally i dont care for that stuff

User Info: Ducky_Frost2

Ducky_Frost2 - 5 years ago 0 2
  2. All of the characters come with there alternate costumes. In Conquest Mode while on the Hex Board (will not work if you are at a city or level) press start, go to officer info, go to outfits.

User Info: Pigseal

Pigseal - 5 years ago 3 0
  3. DLC costumes have been announced, and have been released for the Japanese version. No date has been given as of yet for US and European DLC releases.

User Info: soiledblade

soiledblade - 5 years ago 2 0
  4. As of now, all outfits are available as soon as you can access the character.

User Info: soiledblade

soiledblade - 5 years ago 0 0