Is anyone else experiencing the screen blacking out over and over except for the HUD?

1. The game will run fine for a while and for no particular reason it starts getting these graphical glitches. The most annoying one is the scree blacking out for like a half a second over and over again, kind of like my character is blinking rapidly or something dumb. (HUD stays unaffected with this happens.) I've tried restarting the PS3 and this does not help, tried playing in offline mode, that doesn't help. Is this a game issue or is something wrong with my PS3? (I've got the old PS3 not the new one.) What can I do about it?

User Info: Scalyx

Scalyx - 5 years ago
    Tried creating a new character in case it was related to my save file; this did not help. The more and more I play, the worse it gets.

User Info: Scalyx

Scalyx - 5 years ago
    This may sound stupid but hear me out try clearing your cache and then re-updating and if that doesn't work it just might be something wrong with your copy like digbert007 said sorry man.

User Info: DrStrang3Love

DrStrang3Love - 5 years ago

1. May be your copy of the game or something with your system. I have not had this happen nor heard of anyone else experiencing this particular problem. Sorry

User Info: digbert007

digbert007 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Mine would sometimes lag on me at New Londo Ruin. It doesn't gives me a black screen.

User Info: thaoxiong1

thaoxiong1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I have the same problem too. I get these graphical glitches on my character. I can see on his shield and all around him and he's the only one affected. He got these horizontal black lines. I have the old PS3 as well when it first came out. This definitely gotta be an issue for the old PS3's. Anyway to fix it? I really like this game but the graphical glitches is bothering me? FromSoftware..any help?

User Info: SilverKnight73

SilverKnight73 - 5 years ago 0 0