Question from OdinOurSavior

I can't get my bonus content!?

Hey folks. I just picked up the collector's edition at gamestop. I got home, whipped out the bonus DL card (with the redeemable code on it) and proceeded to fill out the form so i could get my extras... but it keeps telling me I'm too young to register. No matter how old I make myself, it still says I'm too young. Is anyone encountering this? The bonus content site is www.preparetodie.com/ce

I am having the same with mine except i am old enough but it keeps saying that it find the code even though i have typed in the exact code my card with the correct caps

I'm having the exact same problem that DouRyu just described. I enter the right code and then it tells me that the code is incorrect.

Like everyone else is saying they are still having problems if you e-mail them at support@namcobandaigames.com

Explain your situation and if they can't get your code to work they will send you a web address in an e-mail like they did with me and it has everything on there for download.

I have heard that the font makes 1's and L's look the same (or maybe i's).

Also, considering how short the code is, it is very possible that someone guessed it and stole your one time use code.

All you get is a couple of pages of the strategy guide, the soundtrack, and the developers interviews... My special edition already had a cd and dvd with those last two on it. The strategy guide pages are, in my opinion, not even worth the trouble since you have gamefaqs, youtube, and the dark souls wiki to look for answers on.

wanna know why u all cant get it from filling the form even if your old enough?

Well its because you guys arent "Mentally Old Enough"

aside from the jokes. the guy above me is the best answer (aside from my answer of course)