Question from Ampersand_355

Where can I find/buy a bow and some arrows?

I read online somewhere that the fat guy in Undead Burg sells them but, all I see him selling is miracles and tailsman.

skillerwhale answered:

There is a shopkeeper near the beginning of The Undead Bourgh. Look for two spear men standing side by side on a short squat square tower. Deal with them and break the box's behind them. There will be a shopkeeper (and an axe zombie) down the stairs. He's the earliest way to get a bow/arrows. This also leads to another secret area...
5 0

Answers

satanjesus answered:

In my experience this seller only sells Arrows and Bolts, not the actual Bow or Crossbow?
May differ between games I suppose but I just repeatedly fought the nearby crossbow archer until he drops a weapon and then bought the aforementioned ammunition.
0 0

donoghu answered:

That seller don't sell crossbow, but do sell the "Short bow" which is the most weak bow of the game, but it's still a cheap easy to get bow.
0 0

donoghu answered:

^^ I mean the seller in the small square area under the 2 spear skeleton that skillerwhale mentionned.
0 0

jikiboyo answered:

The seller in undead burg sells a short bow along with standard, heavy, and wooden arrows. If you take the sewer tunnels before the entrance of undead burg and have unlocked the cage door in the sewers (you can only open this if you have already been to the lower portion of undead burg), then you can speak to the undead merchant at the end of the tunnel where you can buy fire and poison arrows along with other healing items.
0 0

How do i sell items if i shot big snake with arrows till it left? Open heazlelott
Where can I find this? Answered millionsunback
Where can I find...? Answered BananaMonkey7
Where can I find the lordvessel? Open killa137
Why cant i find Shiva? Answered Yeaitswill